Members are invited to contribute spiritual wisdom, teachings, channeled messages, uplifting content, healing sessions, and attunements to this network to bridge Heaven and Earth and unite Humanity as One.

Full Spectrum healing

I took healing attunement of full spectrum healing from Chris Comish

It felt like rainbow of colors all around me

Now I would like to learn how to do daily self healing with this and how can I give healing to others

Does it work exactly like reiki as hand movements?

You need to be a member of The City of Shamballa Social Network to add comments!

Join The City of Shamballa Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings,

One technique:

Heal others- You can use FSH pretty much like Reiki. I do though use and recommend the following technique. 1. Say mentally: “I ask the Full Spectrum angels to surround us and help us in this healing session.” 2. For 5-10 seconds visualize/intend a cocoon of Full Spectrum energy (white) around the person. Then visualize the person completely filled with Full Spectrum energy for another 5-10 seconds. Tell your client to say mentally or aloud: “I accept the healing energy in every cell of my body.” Say this mentally yourself also like: “(name) accepts the healing energy in every cell of his/her body.” This is like an invitation to the energy, so the person will absorb more of the energy. This simple step will make your healing more powerful. 3. Hold the client’s hands and say mentally:”Full Spectrum Healing” or “FSH”. This will start the energy. 4. Tell your client to say (with feeling) mentally or aloud 2-3 times: “I am willing to release everything that I do not need anymore.” This will unload a lot of energy and further improve the healing session. 5. Let the energy flow for 5-10 minutes. Thank the angels. The healing session is over. Why the hands? I found out, that the hands (hand chakras in the palms) are the place where the energy is distributed best all over the body. Next best absorption is through the crown chakra.

Distance Healing Same as above. Just imagine the client’s hands in yours. If you have agreed on a specific time frame, you can tell the person to say “I accept the energy in every cell of my body” and then “I am willing to release everything that I do not need anymore.”  

Clearing your past Visualize in your palm: “(your name) in the age of 0-1 year”. Then place your palms together. Say mentally:”Full Spectrum Healing” or “FSH” to start the energy. When the healing is done, proceed to your age at 1-2 years etc. You can take one per day; you can take 10 periods or whatever you feel for. This method will clear much of your emotional baggage. You will most likely notice that the time periods feels different to heal. 

Another technique: 

What I do is say Full Spectrum Healing on! Then visualize rainbow light flowing from your hands to heal another or yourself. 

• also bought the life long subscription, thanks

• Thank you for supporting the website. Enjoy the attunements. 

• Thanks a lot

Very grateful 

• You are most welcome. Happy to help. 

This reply was deleted.