I Invoke On Behalf Of All Of Humanity - The Next Step By Patricia Cota-Robles
The incredible influxes of Light we have experienced so far in 2025 have quickened the vibratory rate within the Earthly Bodies of every person on this Planet. Every t
Magical Memories By Natalie Glasson & The Unicorn Beings
Greetings, greetings… We are the collective energy of the Unicorns. We come from the celestial vibrations, and we share our celestial light and wisdom with you now.
How To Seek Liberation By Natalie Glasson & AA Raphael
Greetings beloved ones, I am Archangel Raphael. What an honour it is to be in your presence today to bring forth my love, healing and angelic vibrations. I bring forth the very essence of n
Peace Will Come | 1Hour Handpan Music | Johann Immanuel
Whatever weighs upon your spirit – whether it is an inner struggle or the unrest of the world outside – remember this: peace will come. It's already within your Divine Mind!